tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 12 10:34:09 1997

Klingon to English autotranslation

I wrote an EMACS-type text editor called AAEMACS (running under MSDOS) that I
use for most file editing including email. After I wrote my Klingon to English
translater, I attached a copy of the translater as a clip-on to AAEMACS as a
function `kltrans' (callable by click-both-mouse-buttons-at-once), which looks
for a Klingon word around where the cursor is and puts a translation of it
into a file display window called T$KLING.

Back to archive top level