tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 06 23:59:48 1997

SuStel's logic

peHruS here:

I had gone to bed and had to get back up to write this message; I am so
distrubed.

SuStel wrote Nov 6 that MO did not know what Pandora's box he was opening
when he wrote TKD, errors and all.

Even though MO has stated that he never expected tlhIngan Hol to be so
popular and so deeply studied, I cannot accept SuStel's logic that this is a
reason to discount what MO has written in black and white in TKD 6.2.5.
 Also, I cannot accept SuStel's logic that because TKD contains errors
(typos, single-sided glosses,  for example) that this particular section is
in error.

Please, show me MO' s own later writings, speeches, explanations, etc.
wherein he himself changes his prior writings.  'ach ghItlhmey'e' qonpu'bogh
MO bolajHa'chugh jIQochqu'.    jIQochtaH 'ej jImevlaHbe'.

peHruS     batlh mangachchuq 'ej tugh maSovchu'

Back to archive top level