tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Nov 02 19:08:37 1997

Re: plans

In a message dated 97-11-02 12:23:03 EST, ~mark replies to peHruS:

<< Careful.  I maintain that Klingon question words are not relative clause
 markers (what do you think -bogh is for anyway?),  >>

peHruS jIH

jIHvaD bIjangchu'mo', qatlho', ~mark

As I have been pointing out recently, I am supporting the concept of using
{'e'} to link two separate sentences.  I will be very careful not to claim
that question words are relative clause markers.

KGT's answer to "which one" clearly helps us, but in another area.

mangachchuqtaHmo' SachtaH Sovmaj

chaq nuQoy MO 'ej maHvaD Hoch QIjchu' ghaH

peHruS

Back to archive top level