tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 28 16:27:01 1997

Re: Help (& please do not spam me for this)

"Mark E. Shoulson" <[email protected]> said:

Aww... you mean "ngagh" but at least you should use "nga'chuq".  I get the
feeling that "ngagh" is fairly restricted in use, which is why we got
nga'chuq first: sex between sentients is probably generally regarded as a
mutual affair among Klingons.

Of course, I forgot the 'g'. I was writing it from memory and was in a hurry.

Sure, nga'chuq is more for sentients but using ngagh in this case seems much
more feral, like having at each other like crazed voles. The English equivalent
of using f**k instead of the more civilized "making love' or 'having
intercourse.'

       Lt.Cmdr. Kordite, Executive Officer
     IKV Dark Justice, Klingon Assault Group
         choSuvchugh 'oy'lIj Daghur neH