tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 26 20:18:42 1997

Re: history and development of Kingon

"Melitta Duerr" <[email protected]> writes:
>I would like to know if there is any literature on the development
>and history of the  Kingon language.
>Was or is there any scientific research on the linguistic development
>of Klingon?

The Klingon Language Institute has a quarterly journal, {HolQeD}, which
often contains articles that might interest you.  Several people have
written research papers on the subject of the Klingon language; I don't
know the appropriate way to find them, though.

>I do not speak any Klingon, not yet, but I am very interested in it,
>linguistically.

vaj bIjatlhmeH yIghoj.  laH DachavDI' ghaytan Hol Dalaj maja'chuqchu'.

Learn the language, and we'll have a point of reference for discussion.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level