tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 26 18:10:44 1997

RE: Paramount

[email protected] on behalf of Scott Inman wrote:
> I am ONLY a beginner! How can you POSSIBLY expect me to learn tlhIngan so
> SOON
> after joining the list?!?!?!?!

No one expects you to become instantly fluent in Klingon.  Practice is the
key.  reH yIqeq!  However, the rules of the list tell us that discussion must
be about the Klingon Language, or about anything *spoken in Klingon*.

If you feel unsure about using Klingon to discuss this topic, feel free to add
KLBC to the beginning of the subject line.  I'll keep an eye on it, and help
you out when you need it.  It will also take the pressure off: no one else
will be allowed to point out mistakes until I've helped you, and by then there
won't be much to point out.  That's better then ten people all pointing out
the same mistake to you, right?  {{:-)

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian