tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 26 07:32:39 1997

'etlh 'oH yIn'e'

I heard a klingon song called 'etlh 'oH yIn'e', and am having some trouble
translating it. If someone could give me some help, I would be grateful. Oh,
and if you send me a translation, please allow for klingon grammar. I can use
the online TKD to get the words, but I have a problem with grammar. The song
is as follows:

tlhIngan maH 'ej maHemqu' (I translated this line: We are klingons and we are
very proud)
cheSuvchugh vaj rejaychu'   (I cannot translate most of these other lines)

jagh DaneHchugh naSbej maH
jup DaneHcugh mamatlhtaH

yIyajHa'Qo' yIn wImaS
'ach maHeghchugh 'ej manaS,