tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 26 07:27:43 1997

THE WARRIORS GAME

Okay, time for a little levity:

I am preparing a little something for the Star Trek Forum. It's humorous, yet
practical.
It's about playing Golf in the manner of a Klingon, and how they would play
it, they in fact did.  I know, I know, some sticklers will wave the bloody
shirt and yell `It's not Canon' or `We only speak tlhingan-hol here'.
 However, I view as a chance for myself to develop my skills with the
language, let beginners practice their skills, and give everyone a break.
 This is meant to be fun, so please send me any golf terms you can translate,
or terms that reflect the nature of golf. Be as serious as you want, or as
silly as you won't (just provide the english translation as well).

I appreciate any help that I can get!

Qapla,
qarless

Back to archive top level