tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 22 21:20:46 1997

Re: qep'a' loSDIch

ghIlth charghwI'

> It hasn't hurt a bit that there have been more and more proud
> Klingon women attending. jachbej 'IwwIj! r'Hul's performance of
> "Weapons Are A Girl's Best Friend"

baQ'a'!  I missed that!  Was that at the qep'a' wejDIch?  Perhaps she can
be persuaded to do it again.

> image of Qov throwing heavy things at DaQtIq while he recited
> poetry! Or the beginning of romance between Krankor and trI'qal.
>
> Of course, every time I approached one of them, they suddenly
> needed to wash their hair. So, I can speak highly of the hygene
> of Klingon women!

You simply weren't growling deeply enough!  But then I'm one to talk, I
haven't growled at any of them yet!

SuSvaj

Back to archive top level