tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed May 21 10:43:21 1997

Re: qep'a' loSDIch

Lawrence wrote:
>The qep'a' loSDIch is only about six weeks away.

Hogh vItogh 'e' vImev.  jaj vItoghchoH.  jISeychu' jIH!

>If you're still waffling about whether or not to attend the qep'a' the
>best advice I can give you is to talk to some of the folks who have been
>there in years past.  If you don't know any firsthand, post a query to
>the mailing list, I think it would make for interesting discussion.

My pre-emptive advice is that if you're even thinking about whether you
want to attend or not, YOU WANT TO ATTEND!  Even if all you do is marvel
at the others having *real* spoken conversations in tlhIngan Hol, you've
got to be there.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level