tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 20 15:23:59 1997

Re: paqmaj Qaw' <Paramount> luneH jay'

<< > Yes, Paramount has noticed "Secret Fighting Arts of the Warrior Race".
 >  They have demanded that all inventory be DESTROYED.
 >
 > Among other things they claim exclusive use of the "original [Klingon]
 > language".

 First they harass websites, now this?  Paramount is acting like a bloated
 monopoly with no regard for the fans who have made it successful.  There
 has to be something we can do!  Is there anyone out there who knows e-mail
 and or snail mail addresses of significant people in Paramount to whom we
 can express dissatisfaction?

 SuSvaj

For the significant Address you seek.

There is the address of the President of Paramount, check out OFF protest web
Site and Paramount's Web Site for their open letter to Star Trek fans.

Kobarr

Back to archive top level