tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 19 22:30:45 1997

paqmaj Qaw' <Paramount> luneH jay'

Yes, Paramount has noticed "Secret Fighting Arts of the Warrior Race".
 They have demanded that all inventory be DESTROYED.

Among other things they claim exclusive use of the "original [Klingon]
language".   We've all been careful not to duplicate vocabulary lists but
does this mean that we cannot write and distribute original prose in Hol
without a license?  Or does it simply mean that their lawyer hasn't done
her homework?

We *are* fighting them!  We will *not* burn educational books.  I'll have
more info by the qep'a'.

I'd appreciate comment on this topic.  If this topic is too sensitive for
the mailing list (considering the KLI license) then please email me
privately at [email protected] .

tlhInganpu' tItlhab

HetaQ

Back to archive top level