tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 15 18:05:28 1997

Dream Proverb

	qoror here.  Well, well, a most remarkable occurence has happened.  You
remember Dr. Schoen's dream-song, and his nephew's nentay, but I now have a
dream occurence to add to the repertoire.
	In my dream (set in Star Trek), I was in a battle on a Federation ship, I
believe.  It was like wrestling (no weapons), although it took place on a
stairway (?).  I was doing pretty well, and I had sent 4 people, I think (it
might have been 3) sprawling to the floor.  I was excited and I was trying to
think of some appropriate Klingon proverb to shout out.  I got beaten, though,
but I formulated a proverb in my head that at the time I had thought was in TKW.
It is:  "not Hegh tIq."  I probably made it up from PK, "not mev peghmey."
	Later, I knew I really should have done one, because there were some
Klingons aboard ship.  They were crew, like Worf, in some exchange program,
although they were wearing uniforms of the Empire.  I was brought to them when
captured; they were probably in charge of security or something.

Qapla'
qoror

Back to archive top level