tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun May 11 12:39:18 1997

Re: KLBC: tlhIngan bom

"fonseca"vaD jang qoror:
>>I'm looking for a klingon songs
>>I'm forming a children choir and I want to sing in klingon
>>If you have a song, then send me the song)
>
>By the way, I think the poem "wamwI'" (jatmey 2), fitted to music, would be
>great.  Great beat, and about the right length.  I think it's the best bit of
>Klingon poetry there is.

<ack!> ch-ch-choquvqu'moH!

But for *children*?!? If it were a male voice choir i could understand...

I've got a children's story in my head but not yet recorded. 'oHvaD
<bortaS chav wej targh mach> vIpong. If i can fit it into rhyme and
meter, i'll post it. (Well, i'll post it even if i can't)

BTW, for <wamwI'> i already have a tune in my head, but i have no idea
how to express it besides singing. And i'm not particularly attached to
it, so any music is acceptable.

- DaQtIq yay'

Back to archive top level