tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 05 07:58:31 1997

Re: The Klingon Anthem! At last!

Well, I watched (and taped) Warriors of the Empire, and I _still_ don't know
what the words are!  But, boy, has anyone tried to actually sing this song?
Klingons must be awesome singers.  I've been in choirs for 20 years now, and
I cannot get the timing of this song right, especially where it speeds up at
the end.  If your average Joe Klingon can sing this thing as a matter of
course, they must all be opera-grade or better.

-- ter'eS

Back to archive top level