tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri May 02 08:57:56 1997

Re: mu- (was Re: yIHmey)

>Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 08:01:28 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Steven Boozer <[email protected]>
>
>: << jIHvaD jang charghwI': >>
>:
>: Sorry about the previous message.  I was looking at something else.  I do NOT
>: prefer {mujang charghwI'}.
>:
>: peHruS
>
>Why?  It seems perfectly kosher to me.

Seems okay to me too, but there is no small amount of stylistic debate over
it.  peHruS apparently doesn't like it in this usage.  Neither, I believe,
do charghwI' and SuStel.  I'm not so down on it.

Actually, I'm not sure this falls into the categories I'm thinking of for
Sustel's and charghwI''s opinions.  But I can certainly see preferring the
-vaD method.

~mark

Back to archive top level