tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 29 19:33:36 1997

RE: Dax & nuq Hech jIH

> Date: 26 Mar 97 08:54:20 EST
> From: Marian Schwartz <[email protected]>
> Subject: RE: Dax & nuq Hech jIH

> ghItlh SuStel
> >Of course, it's far too late to think about this for Much Ado . . .<

> Because I'm not high up at all, I don't know much about the KSRP nowadays.
> Does
> this mean that "Much Ado About Nothing" is going to be the next one out?

It's not at all a matter of you being high up; this time around, owing to our
extensive commitments elsewhere, we've simply neglected to keep the mailing
list appraised of our progress. Yes, Much Ado is indeed the next KSRP text to
be produced; we are currently checking through the text of Act V, and the
complete text should be finished within the next two weeks. More comments in
separate email.

--
yISotQo', jupwI'. yIQuch...                  Nick Nicholas, Linguistics,
chaq DuQuchmoHlaHbej yuch.                     University of Melbourne,

Back to archive top level