tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 29 08:11:12 1997

RE: KLBC: How to describe klingon fonemes in I.P.A.?

jatlh 'eQ:

> What are the fonemes used in {tlhIngan Hol}, as described by linguists?

Perhaps someone else could answer this one for me?  ~mark?  I've got an IPA
chart floating around here somewhere, but I never really became very familiar
with it.

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian