tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 28 13:13:45 1997

Re: Soppy Klingon?

Message text written by INTERNET:[email protected]
>Is ther a way of saying 'I Love You' in Klingon? Just out of curiosity, (it
would also look pretty nifty in St. Valantien's day cards to fellow
Trekkers!)
<

I've tried to think of a way to do that too, and the best way I came up with is
"bangwI' SoH."  You might be able to use "parmaq," if we get more clarification
on that, but right now we aren't sure what part of speech it is.  --qoror

Back to archive top level