tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 27 07:46:40 1997

Re: possible derivation of "va"

I  will keep replying to these stupid messages until you take me off of your
list. if I am not off of the list soon, you will start to recieve very large
files with these emails

unsubscribe tlhingan-hol
[email protected]

This is some jerks idea of  a joke.  I did not subscribe to your list.
Unsubscribe me.
thank you.

,[email protected],<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>,
<[email protected]>,
[email protected],<[email protected]>,[email protected],dspeers@thom
tech.com
At 05:50 AM 3/27/97 -0800, you wrote:

>	qoror here.  I remember a while back when some people were connecting
>Klingon swear words and some swear words in other languages.  Well, I'd like to
>add mine:  today, I found out that in Latin, "vah" means "ugh."

Back to archive top level