tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 27 07:38:46 1997

Re: Dax & nuq Hech jIH

I  will keep replying to these stupid messages until you take me off of your
list. if I am not off of the list soon, you will start to recieve very large
files with these emails

unsubscribe tlhingan-hol
[email protected]

This is some jerks idea of  a joke.  I did not subscribe to your list.
Unsubscribe me.
thank you.

[email protected],<[email protected]>,[email protected],dspeers@thom
tech.com

At 12:56 AM 3/27/97 -0800, you wrote:

>ja' ghunchu'wI'
>
>> Yes, {nuqneH} indeed would seem appropriate here.  She has appeared and
>> merely identified herself, and has yet to explain her reason for being
>> there.  But adding {qaleghneS} (or trying to) completely blows away the
>> reasonableness of the response in my mind.  *Maybe* if it had been the
>> other way around -- {qaleghneS. nuqneH.} -- it would seem okay.
>
>Two explanations here:
>  Either Riker realy thinks {nuqneH} is 'hello', as I did until recently,
>  or he was trying too hard to follow the "rule" that {tlhIngan Hol} has
>  things the other way round.
>
>Riker: "Hm, I'd say 'I'm honored to see you. What do you want?'
>        but I bet in Klingon it's the other way round!"
>
>qar'a'?
>
>SuSDuj    {{:-<

Back to archive top level