tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 25 05:19:53 1997

Re: tlh.H. impingement on t.H.

Message text written by TPO
>Sometimes I almost say a Klingon word instead of English words, and
sometimes I'll say something in English using Klingon grammer
<object-verb-subject>.  Another good one is adding Klingon suffixes to
English words.<

I know what you mean.  Sometimes I intersperse scraps of Klingon among stuff
that I'm just jotting down for the moment, because it's much more compact.  For
instance, once when I got some figures but the person who gave them to me said
that they were very hypothetical, I put a circle around it and next to the
circle wrote "chaqqu'qu'."   --qoror

Back to archive top level