tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 24 07:35:39 1997

KLBC?: Suggestion/Question

Hi All,

This may not be to practicle a question, but would it be possible for
you more experienced members of this list, to add some english
translation to the messages you write?

I have a very hard time getting into this language, most of the times
I can't make heads or tails from most messages and a dictionary is very
difficult to find in the Netherlands. I've seen several mentions
about a dictionary, but I'm not yet fanatic enough to pay twice the
listprice AAR of added S&H and import taxes from the US...

Much appreciated

Qapla'
Raj
       \../