tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 22 05:27:14 1997

KLBC: What if I'm lost

     Let's say I''m lost on tlhIngan wo' and I want to ask for directions.
This one has me stumped because I can't think of any way to describe "lost."
Since I don't know any words for "lost," or,"found (I tried shooting for
'found-not)" this is becoming a big project. Is there any way to say this
without saying things like: "I am not located where I should be located, can
you help me get to the place previosly mentioned?" That would be a pain on
the tounge, but those are the only things I could come up with. Is there any
way to express that I want directions without making it into a wicked long
sentance?

Back to archive top level