tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 19 05:21:59 1997

Re: PLEASE READ THIS EVEN IF U HATE STAR TREK

I am not able to get rid of this stupid thing; can anyone help me to
unsubscribe from this silly thing that sends me 50 to 60 msgs a day that I
automatically delete without any desire to even look at the mgs.
You don't need people like me in your system.
Please don't send me any more msgs.
I have tried twice to unsub thru listserv to no avail
Thank you
At 04:51 PM 3/18/97 +0000, you wrote:
>i cant get of this stupid thing and its starting to anoy me can someone HELP
>me PLEASE

Back to archive top level