tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 18 16:58:15 1997

Re: KLBC: The Creator

mrowe%[email protected] wrote:

> I was going over in my mind.  I know that Klingons have no gods, they rid
> themselves of them long ago.

I have seen this mentioned here before.  Is there a story about how the
Klingons rid themselves of gods?  I am a pretty regular watcher (though
not much of a reader) of ST in its various incarnations and I don't
remember any mention of this.

I am posting here, but it would perfectly alright with me for the

I apologize that my tlhingan Hol is not good enough to discuss it
outside Earth-standard.

Y'jImbotlh-wa'maH

Back to archive top level