tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 10 00:53:14 1997

Sorry!

I'm e-moving now from UNIX to NT and I'm not very accustomed to this
email system... I'm afraid I've sent my last email four times, though
I'm not sure... If that happened, I'm very sorry! I HATE when these
things happen... you know, the evil intrinsic to computers...

Qapla' (I hope so :) )
-Mago
*      Diego "Mago" de Miguel       *   e-mail: [email protected]   *
*       Architecture student        * http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~a26979 *
*         No por mucho que amanezca me levanto mas temprano          *