tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 08 16:34:20 1997

"Way of the Warrior" song in Klingon

Does anyone have either the script to "Way of the Warrior" (DS9) or the
episode on tape so you could get the closed captions of the song sung
during it?  I have a wav file, so I can spell it phonetically, but
that's all I have and I'd like to add it to my Paramount Hol page (which
is under rennovation with a *lot* of new material).  Anybody?  Voragh,
perhaps, Ca'Non Master? :-) The song doesn't seem to be good Klingon,
but its hard to tell since the actors aren't the best enunciators.  In
any case, I'll post to the list when I'm done with this next wave of
material.  Qapla'!

-McReynolds

Back to archive top level