tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 07 05:38:19 1997

Re: Must....Learn....Now!!!

>      You excpect me to learn Klingon on the telephone?! that would be
> expensive, I don't live in the 24th century, I have to worry about money!
> Speaking of which, does the postal course cost anything, do I have to send
> them a check or can I just mail them an envelope.
	I think that what was refered to was  the Internet telephone
system which uses your ISP, your sound card and Microphone.
	As  for the Klingon Language postal course. heres the steps
send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope( SASE)
	they use your prepared evelope to send you your lessons.
				Lursa
				Sister of Duras
	Linux, The Operating system of the Klingon Empire

Back to archive top level