tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 07 00:17:00 1997

Re: Klingon clock

On Thu, 6 Mar 1997 23:35:53 -0800,
[email protected] wrote about Re: Klingon clock:
> I would be very intersted in a  Klingon Klock.
>
> I would like to know if there are any Klingon insults? Prefurably not
> disgusting ones.
>
> Thanxs in advance
>
> Wormella  [bortaS blr jablu'DI'reH QaQqu' nay'  ( Revenge is a dish best
> served cold)]

There are several..

Dejpu'bogh Hov rur qablIj (Your face looks like a collapsed star)

HoS lI' Dalo'Ha'chu'! (You are a total waste of good energy)

ghe''orDaq luSpet 'oH DaqlIj'e'!
(You belong in a black hole in the netherworld)

And the most grevious of them all:

Hab SoSlI' Quch! (Your mother has a smooth forehead)

These were on the Power Klingon tape. There are a couple others on the
tape that weren't printed on the included phrase card.

Enjoy!

Kavok

Back to archive top level