tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 05 11:28:51 1997

Re: Jane stop this crazy thing!!!

> Also, to the person who sent in the Klingon National Anthem phonics, I
> appreciate it.  Thanks.  It also makes me feel better to know that more
> experienced thlingan Hol speakers also have a hard time understanding
> what they say.

Yeah, like Americans have an easy time understanding *their* national
anthem? :-)  The words to the Star Spangled Banner were written by
Francis Scott Key, but the music is an old English drinking song which
requires a blood alcohol level of 0.08 to sing :-).

--
[email protected] (M. Edward Borasky) http://www.teleport.com/~znmeb

The American people are tired of being told what the American people
are tired of.

Back to archive top level