tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Mar 05 10:09:33 1997

Jane stop this crazy thing!!!

I currently have my mail from the tlhlingan-Hol mailing list set to
"digest" but I wish to have it returned to the normal option of getting
messages as they come in.  The listserve help file is mighty helpful and
clear when it comes to setting one's list to "digest", but I can find no
apparent way to set it to "no digest" ("undigest"???  "indigest"???)  If
anyone out there knows what I can do, I would appreciate the help.

Also, to the person who sent in the Klingon National Anthem phonics, I
appreciate it.  Thanks.  It also makes me feel better to know that more
experienced thlingan Hol speakers also have a hard time understanding
what they say.

Thanks,

Banzai

Back to archive top level