tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 04 16:29:58 1997

RE: jIghuHmoH! Warning!

On Tuesday, March 04, 1997 12:28 PM, [email protected] on behalf of Joel
Peter Anderson wrote:

> So, I don't have dreams of Klingon like Lawrence, but sometimes I hear
> voices.... and if you run the Klingon Klock.. be warned, you may too.

Actually, the pronunciation of the Klingon Klock varies from good to awful.
"Ten" sounds more like *{wamaH}.  But my main problem with it is that it
doesn't tell time as a Klingon would; it just says the numbers on the screen.

> However, my 9 year old daughter [...] was practicing her Klingon accent with
the
> Klingon Language Lab.

What I wouldn't give to have others WANT to use my copy of the Langauge Lab!

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level