tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 02 22:02:31 1997

Re: KLBC: New Words - magic, magician

DaQtIq wrote:

> ghItlh tuq l'maSto'r Y'jImbotlh-wa'maH:
> >
> >For my own part, I challenge all my doubters of cham to give me a
> >translation for Clark's Theorem:
>
> mu'na' 'oHbe'mo' <cham>'e', qaDlIj vIlaj.
>
> >Any technology,sufficiantly advanced, becomes indistinguishable from
> >magic!
>
> jan Dayajchu'be'chugh vaj Duche' jan.
>
> - DaQtIq

You answer my question with words not in the TKD and rail at me for
trying to create words not in the TKD!!!

Close as I can get is:

Any device that you can't understand thus becomes a ______ device!

I do not understand the chugh on the end of  Dayajchu'be'chugh, or
Duche'.

I rule that my challenge still stands!  A noble effort, but it landed of
the mark!

Back to archive top level