tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 02 17:30:00 1997

bom puqloDwI'!

Every night at bedtime, my son and I sing Captain Krankor's Imperial
Anthem /taHjaj wo'/, as a kind of lullaby.  He sings along well with the
first line, and not so well (yet) with the third line.  (We'll save the
second line for when he's a bit better).

I have recorded a RealAudio file of him singing the first line, and put
in off my webpage.  If you're interested and have the hardware, I
encourage you to check it out!  It's really incredible to hear a 2 1/2
year-old singing in Klingon!  Those of you who haven't learned the song
yet, now you have no excuse; if a two-year-old can do it, you should, too!

	http://www.thomtech.com/~dspeers

--Holtej
Stardate 97169.23

Back to archive top level