tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 02 08:50:45 1997

Re: TLHINGAN-HOL digest 135

I am learning with a friend (we're both taking the postal
course) and we meet every two weeks to quiz each other and
help each other out.  In the meantime, we write letters and
emails to each other in tlhIngan Hol.  The translating back
and forth is helpful and the quizzing shows us where our
weaknesses are so we can brush up.  We plan to write stories
in thlIngan Hol by the time we're finished!  Good luck and
hope to speak to you soon!

ChuS be' (noisy woman, a.k.a. Thumper)

Back to archive top level