tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 02 06:56:22 1997

jIH Sov nuqDaq wa' narghmey!

      toH! jIH ghaj jang neHmeyma'! http://www.startrek.in-trier.de/klingon/!
ghobe' QItch, vaj, ghobe' QumwI' 'ut! (I can't figure out a way to say "It
has not yet been completed" I tried to say "It's construction is in
progress," but that didn't work). I'm really just practicing, if you want to
correct me on anything, feel more than free to do so. I thoght I said "Aha! I
found the answer to our prayers! (actualy; 'I have our wants' but close
enough) http://www.startrek.in-trier.de/klingon/! No talking, so no
microphone (communicator) is needed!" Help me out please, I want to perfect
this language. For more a detailed message, see 'I found one!'

Back to archive top level