tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 02 06:30:39 1997

Re: Origin of 3/wej?

[email protected] wrote:

>   I noticed a possible source for the Klingon word "wej" when I saw The
> Empire Strikes Back: Special Edition the other night. The character "Wedge"
> in Empire had the call name Rogue *3*, and the last word he said before he
> died was "three." This may be just a coincidence, of course.
>
> -taD
I had noticed this when practicing my counting while watching my video
tape of the original version of the movie. And a nitpick.. Wedge didn't
die; he is in on the assualt on the second death star in RotJ.
--
-Mhoram

Why is it a penny for your thoughts, but you have to put your
 two cents in. Somebody's makin' a penny somewhere. -Stephen Wright

Back to archive top level