tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 30 19:44:09 1997

Re: KLBC story: ram HoH

ja' peHruS:
>A couple of years ago this listserv discussed how to conjoin multiple
>verb-adjectives following a single noun.  We decided that we just string them
>after the noun they modify using no conjunction whatsoever.

Who is this "we" you keep invoking when presenting noncanon grammar?
If anything, "we" decided that using multiple adjectival verbs can be
understood, but isn't necessarily grammatically correct.  I can't think
of any examples of such usage in canon.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level