tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jun 29 22:51:56 1997

Re: KLBC story: ram HoH

In a message dated 97-06-28 09:18:00 EDT, SuStel analyses Qov's story:

> I've had trouble accepting multiple verbs used as adjectives, since we've
>  never seen them in canon.  It makes perfect sense, of course, but I'd like

>  see them used before doing this.  Rather, we can use relative clauses,
>  combined with adjectival verbs:

A couple of years ago this listserv discussed how to conjoin multiple
verb-adjectives following a single noun.  We decided that we just string them
after the noun they modify using no conjunction whatsoever.

peHruS

Back to archive top level