tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 26 00:27:19 1997

Re: KLBC: Go back three spaces...

On Thu, 26 Jun 1997, Rikterman wrote:

> I'm trying to translate one of the Chance cards for my Klingon Monopoly
> game and I've run into this problem. Is there any way of telling someone
> to go backward? I have to say "Go back three spaces". My first attempt
> was...
>
> wej yoSmey yIghoSHa'
>
> ..but, placing your token on any space other than the one that is three
> "districts" ahead will satify this command. How about...
>
> wej yoSmey yIHeD
>
> ..can the distance or method of movement be the object of the sentence?

Off the top of my head, and I can't translate it into KLingon right now,
as my head is too caught up in a spin over something, why not "Retreat 3
sectors?"

Q'ISto'va yab'etlh (Eliseo Christopher d'Annunzio, Esquire)
Communications Officer (IKV Monarth, KAGAUS)
E-Mail: [email protected]
Hovjaj: 97483.39

Back to archive top level