tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 25 23:11:40 1997

KLBC: Go back three spaces...

I'm trying to translate one of the Chance cards for my Klingon Monopoly
game and I've run into this problem. Is there any way of telling someone
to go backward? I have to say "Go back three spaces". My first attempt
was...

wej yoSmey yIghoSHa'

...but, placing your token on any space other than the one that is three
"districts" ahead will satify this command. How about...

wej yoSmey yIHeD

...can the distance or method of movement be the object of the sentence?

Back to archive top level