tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Jun 24 22:53:53 1997

Re: KLBC: boS taH vaj *Veridian*

David Trimboli wrote:

> Whoah!  Where'd you get this?  The only thing I can piece together out of what
> she said was {jaH} "go," though she pronounces it like "jaaa."  This is the
> only piece of Klingon in Generations, and it seems pretty nonsensical to me.

Very nonsensical, indeed.  From my Paramount Hol archives...

Bosh-ta-jah Veridian
     *boStaja verIDyan*: set course for Veridian? (phrase) [From STAR
TREK: GENERATIONS.  Soran said, "Set course for Veridian, maximum
warp."  Lursa ordered her crew with, "Bosh-ta-jah... Veridian."]

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6559/parhol.htm

-mIqIraH

Back to archive top level