tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jun 20 23:51:24 1997

MSN Canon

I asked our friends at MSN if the Klingon words in the Star Trek: Continuum
listing are indeed canon - this was their response. It seems that we can use
these words freely! What follows is their response.

Qermaq

>Dr. Okrand supplied us with a list of Klingon words and their one-word
English definitions. He also recorded all the words for us. You can hear
him say every word in the database. It plays when you open the page, and
you can also click the "Repeat Phrase" button. That's about as cannon as
they come!

>As for the expanded definitions, we made them up here at STAR TREK:
CONTINUUM, so they're not Okrand-Approved. But we tried to simply define
the English version of the word he supplied in a manner similar to a
dictionary, sometimes with a little Klingon flair. {{:-)

Back to archive top level