tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 19 04:12:18 1997

RE: Klingon Dictionary File

On 17 Jun 97 at 11:46, Weaver SE (Steve) wrote:

> > <...veQ vIteqta'...>
> >� Here ya go.� The original file is a FileMaker Pro database.
> >Here is the tab delim'd text file, sorted by klingon.
> > <...veQ vIteqta'...>
> >
> CHEAT! CHEAT! CHEAT!
>
> Type it in yourself. *charghwI' used MS Word for his, I use MS
> Excel, others use a variety of text processors or things like
> FileMaker Pro.

Or simple a kind of comma delimited ASCII file that the program that
the person wrote himself and also know prefixes and suffixes (and can
parse Klingon words). ;-)

Qapla'
peSHIr

Jarno Peschier, computer science student, Utrecht University
   mailto:[email protected]    http://jarno.home.ml.org/
    'avwI' nejDI' narghta'bogh qama' reH 'avwI' Sambej

Back to archive top level