tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 16 20:23:30 1997

Re: KLBC: Monopoly translation

David Trimboli wrote:

> jatlh Qob:
>
> [By the way, I *love* your interpretation of Monopoly!  You'd better get this
> done by the qep'a'!  I wanna play!!]

I'm workin' on it!  But July is almost here.... keep your fingers
crossed, I may be able to pull it off.

> > When finished, the rules, board, deeds and cards will be completely in
> > Klingon,  with appropriate Micromachines as tokens and newly designed
> > and printed {batlh DeQmey} for "keeping score".
>
> Do they contain pictures of scars on Klingon faces?  pe''egh

I hadn't thought of that.  I'm a lousy artist, though, so probably not.
If anything *doesn't* get done, it'll be the money (excuse me, {batlh
DeQmey}.)

--
Qob la' (tlh.w.D. quttaj ra'wI')
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD qhojwI'