tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 12 21:19:39 1997

Re: KLBC: yIn QaDwIj

On Mon, 9 Jun 1997 07:31:11 -0700 (PDT)  fonseca
<[email protected]> wrote:

> jalth William H. Martin

> > 'Iw tlhutlhwI'.
> >
> > charghwI'
>
> 	This is a vampire!  :)   A Parasite suck the life of the other and not
> only his blood.  :)

Ticks suck blood, not life, and they are parasites. Leeches suck
blood, not life, and they are parasites. My ex-housemate Mike
sucks life and money and not blood... but then HE is a
parasite...

chaq bIlugh...

> --
> Eduardo "Edy" Fonseca  ||  Belo Horizonte MG - Brasil
> PAU BRASIL, a Home Page do VGA Planets:
> http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/2460
> qun qon charghwI'pu''e'

charghwI'