tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 09 17:17:21 1997

RE: KLBC: yIn QaDwIj

[email protected] on behalf of franco pedro wrote:

> hola ,soy nuevo...
> como consigo el diccionario klingon
> hablo espaniol..sorry...
> podrias ayudarme :
>                    url
>                    list
>                    and others ............
> thankyou...
> i wait ......

No recuerdo mucho del espanol.
*espanol* vIqawchu'be'

Any Spanish speakers here who can help?  I've just forgotten too much of the
language to construct any sentences.  (Silly, isn't it?  I really should start
practicing again.  Any Spanish speakers who would be willing to chat with *me*
privately in Spanish, and get to correct the BG, would be very welcome!)

tlhIngan Hol jatlhlaHDI' *Franco Pedro*, *Spanish* jatlhlaH ghaH 'ej *English*
vIjatlhlaH jIH.  vaj maQumlaH, tlhIngan Hol neH wIjatlhtaHvIS!

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level