tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jun 12 13:15:47 1997

KLBC: Proverb

Gretings, SuStel.

There is a proverb I like very much. I tried to write it in klingon.
Translating into english, it sounds:

	"Before handle the sword, the hand must find its enemy and knows
how to fight against him. The sword merely strikes but the hand just be
victory or defeated before its strike".

'etlh vu'pa' jagh SovnISchu' 'ej tu'nIS ghop . mup 'etlh neH 'ach yay
jeypu'ghach je muppa' 'e' Sovbej ghop".

	The hand must find and knows (all details) its enemy before his
enemy before it handle the sword. The sword merely strikes but the hand
knows undoubtly it will be victory or defeated before its strike.

--
Eduardo "Edy" Fonseca  ||  Belo Horizonte MG - Brasil
PAU BRASIL, a Home Page do VGA Planets:

Back to archive top level