tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jun 11 01:32:12 1997

RE: About the spanish speaker

----------
> De: Rolando Coto <[email protected]>
> A: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
> Asunto: About the spanish speaker
> Fecha: miircoles 11 de junio de 1997 7:22
>
> ghItlh SuStel:
>
> >Any Spanish speakers here who can help?  I've just forgotten too much of
> the language to construct >any sentences.  (Silly, isn't it?  I really
> should start practicing again.  Any Spanish speakers who would >be
willing
> to chat with *me* privately in Spanish, and get to correct the BG, would
be
> very welcome!)
>
> Hi! I'm Rolando Coto, it's been some time since I don't write here, I
still
> haven't chosen any Klingon name. I'll try to get to him and help him
> getting the TKD. ngeDqu' *espanol* Hol!
> Y para vos Franco Pedro! Escribmme a: [email protected] a ver si te
> puedo ayudar! Tranquilo, a pesar de que esta gente suenen todos como
locos,
> el Klingon es muy facil y muy chiva!
>
> Qapla'
> Rolando Coto
> [email protected]

Hi! My email server here seems to be a bit unstable and I'm missing some
mails... I don't know what is exactly this spanish thing about, but if you
want to practice your Spanish you can write to me, I'd be glad to help :)!
My name's Diego (better known as "Mago"), and I'm from Madrid, Spain.
My email address is [email protected]

Espero poder ayudarte con el Espaqol ! Obviamente, me encanta la gente que
practica con mi lengua natal :)

See you!

*      Diego "Mago" de Miguel       *    e-mail: [email protected]    *
*       Architecture student        *  http://www.aq.upm.es/~a26979  *
*       yIn Dajuvchugh DIS tIlo'Qo'.  tlhInganpu' yay tIlo'.         *